– Holiday Event, Shop Handmade for the Holidays
– Gallery, A legacy of makers and mentors; Guild shifts focus on Education Center members
– Staff, Local Craft Guild welcomes Donna Kull as Director of Marketing and Development
– Collection, Craft Guild focuses on value of patronage in newest additions of Permanent Collection
– Gallery, A creative fusion of talent brings forth the art of “Fellowship”
– Folk Art Center, North Carolina Weekend’s Collecting Carolina with Julia Carpenter
Information regarding the Southern Highland Craft Guild’s 2016 events sponsored by the Education Program Committee is available via Press Release in below links:
Craft Fair of the Southern Highlands 2017 | 70th Edition
Information regarding the biannual event is currently unavailable as we prepare for the 70th anniversary. We will be releasing details about this event in the coming month.
For more information including story ideas, artist information, and to arrange coverage of the event, please contact:
Hannah Barry, PR & Communications
(828) 298-7928 ext 309
Images are to be used only when relative to editorial content regarding the Craft Fair of the Southern Highlands. Any image used in an editorial context must have accompanying photo credits to the copyright holder Southern Highland Craft Guild. Please reference artist if an image is used. Click image for the option to download high resolution version.