- You cannot add "Cobalt Blue Handmade Glass Bead Earrings" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Cobalt Blue Handmade Glass Bead PendantTeresa Brittain
3″ long cobalt blue handmade glass bead necklace.
Out of stock
Blue handmade glass bead pendant created over a torch. Teresa Brittain creates glass beads over a torch, using the centuries-old technique of lampworking, then combines the beads with sterling silver findings and chains to create unique pieces of wearable art. Teresa has taught classes throughout the region at John C. Campbell Folk School and Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts.
Get to know Teresa in this video produced by Nashville Public Television.
- Pendant is 3″long
- Choose length of sterling silver chain 18″, 20″, 24″, 28″
- **Leave chain length preference in the note section of your order**
- Matching earrings available
- Featured in the book 100 Glass Beads: Innovation & Imagination in Contemporary Glass Beadmaking
- Made in TN