Pine Cone Beeswax CandleBeelite Candles
Large 100% natural beeswax pinecone candle. Beelite Candles uses a filtration system, rather than bleaching agents to process the wax, keeping the beeswax as pure as nature intended. Beeswax is carcinogen and toxin free. It burns longer and cleaner than paraffin based candles. When it is being burned, it emits negative ions, which actually cleans the air as it burns.
- 5″tall x 4″wide
- Made in NC
1 in stock
Over time, a white film, called bloom may appear on the surface. This is normal and occurs to all pure beeswax. This is caused because some of the components of the beeswax migrate to the surface. Bloom can be easily removed by wiping the candle with a soft cloth, applying gentle heat with a hair dryer, or placing the candle in warm sunlight. Even though the bloom is easily removable, many people actually desire this effect as it tends to give the beeswax candle a unique and rustic look and feel.