Multi-Colored Cotton NapkinOld VA Textiles
Cotton napkin by Bob Harman of Old Virginia Textiles. Bob is a 6th generation grandson of the Goodwin family. The Goodwin family is well known in textiles since 1812. The fabric that he and his wife create on their mechanized floor looms is full of color and tradition.
- Approximately 15″ x 15″ square
- Prewashed 85% Cotton and 15% Manmade
- Matching placemats available
- Wash and dry on normal settings
- Napkins come pre-washed with four fringed edges
- Made in VA