Mulit-Colored Cotton PlacematOld VA Textiles
Well-made and looking forward to using them in the Fall.
Cotton placemat by Bob Harman of Old Virginia Textiles. Bob is a 6th generation grandson of the Goodwin family. The Goodwin family has been well known in textiles since 1812. The fabric that he and his wife create on their mechanized floor looms is full of color and tradition.
- Approximately 18″long x 15.5″wide
- Matching napkins available
- Prewashed 85% Cotton and 15% Manmade
- Wash and dry on normal settings
- Placemats come pre-washed and with fringed ends
- Made in VA